HALF-ROW HARVESTER FOR CURRANT, ARONIA, GOOSEBERRY
|Output||0.15 – 0.25 hectare/hour|
|Accuracy of harvesting||more than 98%|
|Tractor power demand
|Harvesting of fruits||into standard boxes or 500 kg box-pallets|
- Stepless adjustment of the following: rotations of the head of the unit for shaking off fruits, fan rotations and travelling speed of the conveyors’ belts.
- Own hydraulic system
- Independent adjustment of the travel speed conveyors
Firma WEREMCZUK is the biggest manufacturer of
"JOANNA PREMIUM" is a modern, efficient and reliable machine and it is a next model in the series of „JOANNA” currant harvesters. This harvester has been built based on more than 25 years of experience in manufacturing of harvesters for berry fruits and in reply to preferences of the Customers who are looking for simple and reliable machines offered at a competitive price.
JOANNA PREMIUM is specially designed for high bushes.The ability of the harvester to pick up high branches is found to be a significant benefit for harvesting high bushes like aronia, dog rose, Saskatoons and other high-bush berries up to 3 m. JOANNA PREMIUM compared with JOANNA-4 STANDARD VERSION has modified construction for more effective berry harvesting both small and high bushes. The harvesting mechanisms ensure minimal damage to plants and berries, and optional accessories like JOANNA-4 STANDARD harvesters.
- requires a minimum row spacing even from 3,5 m (12 ft),
- has a wider transverse conveyor by 50 cm (1 ft 8 in),
- There is more free space before the shaking head to minimalize the area where dropping berries could fall onto the ground,
- has a longer shaker by 30 cm (1 ft) for effective harvest from high bushes,
- higher bushes mean bigger crops. For this purpose the harvester has bigger platform capacity which can hold two 500 kg (1,100 lbs) boxes one after the other,
- has la longer longitudinal conveyor by 30 cm (1 ft) in order to more comfortable 500 kg (1,100 lbs) boxes filling,
- has possibility to pick up berries in big 500 kg (1,100 lbs) and small 10 -20 kg (20-40 lbs) boxes.
"JOANNA PREMIUM" harvester fulfils all standards and requirements of the European Union with regard to machine safety. As a standard, each seeder is delivered with the instruction manual prepared in one of the following languages: Polish, English, Russian or German. Other language versions of the instruction manual are available on special request of the customer.
We provide spare parts for the machine during the whole period of its operation.
Please do not hesitate to contact us, if you need any additional information. All necessary contact data are specified here .
The machines can be ordered from our dealers. Click on „Dealers” in order to display information about the dealers. If there is no dealer of Firma WEREMCZUK in your country, you can place an order at our company by phone, fax, e-mail or in person.
English speaking contact persons:
|Paulina Dacka||– Export Coordinator,||phone: +48 81 517 15 77, cell: +48 728 921 980
You can also send all orders or inquiries by fax: +48 81 517 15 60 or e-mail: email@example.com