FULL-ROW PULL-BEHIND HARVESTER FOR RASPBERRIES GROWN WITH SUPPORTS
|Tractor-trailed harvester||the drive is transferred by means of a jointed-telescopic shaft|
|Driving speed||0.5-1.5 km/h
|Harvesting capacity||0,15-0,3 ha/h (depends on rows distances and field length)|
|Harvesting of fruits||into standard 5-10 kg-boxes|
|Capacity of working platforms||2 x 20 boxes|
|Load capacity of working platforms||300 kg each
|Operators||two persons; one person on each working platform|
|Minimum required power of the tractor
||34 kW (47 hp); demanded very slow gear, from 0.5 km/h - (for example URSUS 3502 – narrow tractor for use in orchards)|
|Lifting capacity of the tractor linkage||1330 kg|
|Loss of fruits during harvesting||5-10% of ripe fruits, 5-10% of green fruits. Amount of fruit loss depends on suitability of raspberry variety for combine harvesting, weather conditions and proper operation of the machine|
- Hydraulic adjustment of working parameters
- Smooth hydraulic adjustment of shaking power and cleaning power
- Smooth hydraulic adjustment of conveyors's speed, function of conveyor sudden stop
- Hydraulic side leveling to work on slapes
- Electro-hydraulic adjustment of clearance ground
- Control of the harvester's movements from the tractor i.e. with the use of the control console (with joysticks) that is connected to the harvester by means of a long cable
The harvester is equipped with the fruit harvesting system based on a pair of units for shaking off fruits vertically arranged. Raspberry fruits drop onto the conveyors and are carried through the cleaning unit and then to the boxes.
The fruits collected by "NATALIA-P" harvester are designated mainly for processing and freezing. Modern and stable construction and the regulating mechanisms employed in the machine guarantee very good quality of raspberry harvested. The fruits are qualified for freezing (fruits of higher quality) or for processing into pulp (fruits of lower quality) on the basis of external factors such as: type of raspberry, stage of ripeness, condition of fruits. Only the ripest fruits are harvested i.e. the fruits that are ready to fall off from raspberry stalks.
"NATALIA-P" harvester is fitted for repeated harvesting during fruit-bearing period and is suitable for 7-9 hectares plantations.
- guarantees harvesting of raspberry fruits from the whole row,
- is equipped with the fruit harvesting system with the units for shaking off fruits that are arranged horizontally
- has a modern and stable construction,
- guarantees full regulation of all working parameters
- is suitable for repeated harvesting during fruit-bearing period
NATALIA-P is also suitable for picking blueberries.
Technical solutions employed in "NATALIA-P" harvester are subject to patent laws.
"NATALIA-P" harvester fulfils all standards and requirements of the European Union with regard to machine safety. As a standard, each seeder is delivered with the instruction manual prepared in one of the following languages: Polish, English, Russian or German. Other language versions of the instruction manual are available on special request of the customer.
We provide spare parts for the machine during the whole period of its operation.
Please do not hesitate to contact us, if you need any additional information. All necessary contact data are specified here .
The machines can be ordered from our dealers. Click on „Dealers” in order to display information about the dealers. If there is no dealer of Firma WEREMCZUK in your country, you can place an order at our company by phone, fax, e-mail or in person.
English speaking contact persons:
|Paulina Dacka||– Export Coordinator
||phone: +48 81 517 15 77, mob. +48728 921 980
You can also send all orders or inquiries by fax: +48 81 517 15 60 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Description of detailed procedures can be displayed by clicking „How to order”.